- Estimated achievement difficulty: 1/10 [with a guide], 2+/10 [without a guide] [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 32 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 1-2 hours [with a guide], 3+ hours [without a guide] [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 [Partial]
- Missable achievements: No
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: No
“The classic word wheel puzzle goes digital! Find as many words as you can from the letters shown, always using the middle letter! There are 120 puzzles to solve and 120 groan-worthy jokes to reveal! Up to four can play! Connect extra controllers to solve the puzzle as a team, or see who can find the most words.” - xbox.com
Word Wheel by POWGI is the latest puzzle game from Lightwood Games. This is a fun word search game where you try to make as many words as possible from the nine letters in the puzzle. Each word must include the letter in the center of the wheel and no letter can be used twice. See how many combinations you can find!
There are a total of 120 puzzles; 30 words, each with 4 puzzles. To earn the full 1000, you need to find at least one 9-letter word in all 120 puzzles, find all words in one puzzle, find 100+ words in one puzzle, find one bonus word, find one offensive word, and finally find 500 words total. For your convenience, the guide contains all the solutions you need to make this game a quick completion.
Each puzzle has between 10 and 178 4- to 9-letter words to find. For every puzzle, you are given a wheel of 9 letters and for each word that is found in the puzzle, it must contain the center letter. The same letter cannot be used twice, but some puzzles include more than one of the same letter.
To select a letter, move the to highlight the letter then press to choose it. If you make a mistake, press or to clear the word or reselect the last letter chosen to delete that letter. When you’re ready to submit the word, press or .
Here is a step-by-step guide to earning all of the achievements efficiently:
- In Word #1, ‘PLAY’, for puzzle ‘P’, enter the word ‘PENIS’ to unlock Keeping It Wheel (25G) and Wheely Mature (50G)
- In Word #24, ‘WAVE’, for puzzle ‘V’, enter the 10 words in the achievement solution to unlock Wheels in Motion (25G) and Full Circle (100G)
- For each of the 25 word achievements, there are four puzzles for each word. Enter the 9-letter key word for each puzzle. Refer to the individual solutions below
- There are five additional words in the game that do not have individual key word achievements. In order to unlock Nice Set of Wheels (25G), you need to find the 9-letter key words for each of those puzzles. Refer to that achievement for the solution
You should now have approximately 265 words remaining. For … and I Would Find 500 More (100G), you need to find a total of 500 words. If you complete puzzles ‘P’ (66 words), ‘L’ (28 words) and ‘A’ (178 words) in Word #1, ‘PLAY’, this will fulfill the requirements (screenshots are provided in that achievement). But, any combination of puzzles totaling 265 words will unlock this. Note that bonus words do not count towards the 500 found words.
Word Wheel by POWGI follows the tradition of other POWGI games as being a relatively simple completion. You need some thought and word-solving skills if you choose not use this guide, but all-in-all it isn’t really that difficult. Of course, if you do choose to use this guide, it will be an effortless 1000. Congratulations!